How to Place an order with us
OEMautoparts.us is an online OEM auto parts retail store that sells an assortment of auto parts and accessories.
OEM auto parts provide customers with many different ways to place orders on their website. Customers can place orders by phone, chat via email, or by visiting our site and placing the order by clicking on the option “Place an Order”. If you are not sure which option to choose you can call us directly and we will help you in placing the order.
If you're looking to place an order with us, then you've come to the right place. We are totally transparent about pricing and always provide a competitive cost. With our expert customer service team, you'll never be left in the dark.
We have done everything possible to make an online experience that is both convenient and trustworthy. So, take your time, get comfortable to get started and visit our website and place your order online. We offer OEM services to help you get your product in the market.
This website is a one-stop resource for all your OEM auto parts needs. You can place an order at any time of the day, and we will process it accordingly. We guarantee that we will provide you with the best possible customer service and products at competitive prices. We provide a wide range of automobile parts and accessories for the most popular makes and models. To place an order with us, all you need to do is browse through our catalog and choose the necessary part. We offer OEM automotive parts at wholesale prices so they are always cheaper than your nearest car part dealer or mechanic would offer.
To find the right OEM auto part online could be much simpler if you know what you are looking for a what information you require to find your perfect OEM auto part. We can help you find the right part for your vehicle and order it online. This tutorial will show you how to place an order with us.
The first step in finding your desired OEM auto parts is to visit your site. If you want to buy anything, the initial step is always to know the best and most convenient place to get it. Oemautoparts.us is our address and you can reach us from anywhere be it your home or your workplace all you need is an internet connection.
Parts Needed: You need to mention the name of the OEM auto part you require from us. For example, if one needs to find an engine, he needs to state the same in this section.
Year: You need to state your vehicle's manufacturing year in this section. Most people usually know their vehicle manufacturing year. But if you don’t the year of production of your vehicle, you can easily find out by looking at your vehicle's VIN number located on the driver’s side door frame in a month-year format. The 10th digit on your vehicle's VIN# will be your vehicle's year of manufacturing.
· Make: One needs to state the brand name of their vehicle here, for example, Nissan, Honda, or Audi. The brand name is usually located on the hood or bonnet of a vehicle, you can easily recognize your manufacturer by its logo as every logo is different and unique
· Model: The model of a car is the name used by a producer of a vehicle to market a range of similar vehicles. A model type decides which category or group your vehicles fall into.
· Body Style: The body style of a vehicle states the shape and model of an exact vehicle brand, such as Audi, BMW, or Hyundai. Usually, a vehicles body styles include-
1. Two-door coupes
2. Four-door sedans
4. Station wagons
5. Sports cars, minivans
6. Sport utility vehicles
8. Regular cab
9. Extended cab
10. Four-door crew cabs.
· Vin#: The car's vehicle identification number or VIN is a code to identify the precise vehicle. One can say that a VIN# is a vehicle's fingerprint or ID. A VIN number comprises 17 digits or and it can be used to find a year of manufacture, model and make, etc.
· Details: This section is for you, if there is any specific detail or information you would like to let us know, for example, any specific-colored Auto part you require for your vehicle should be stated here.
· Engine Litre: One needs to specify his/her vehicle's engine capacity here.
· Engine Size: Engine size is a quantity of how much space your vehicle's pistons operate in. Usually, a vehicle with a bigger engine would be able to generate more power than a vehicle with a relatively smaller engine.
· Fuel Type: As we all know there are two types of fuel engines petrol and diesel.
· Transmission Type: Today’s modern vehicles have two different transmission types, automatic or manual. In a manual transmission, the driver is in control of changing the gears, while in an automobile with an automatic transmission the vehicle's gear shifts on its own.
· Name: Your full name should be stated here.
· Address: Your address is very important for delivery and billing purposes, it has to be correct in order for your auto part to reach you on time and without any hassle.
· Phone: Your contact information, so we could reach you in order to update you regarding your order and to pass on any other auto part-related information.